Did you mean to access WordPress? Click on the following link.
localhost / WordPress CMS and Blog
WordPress is an open source content/blog management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL.
WordPress is a free, customizable, mobile ready, open source Content/Blog Management System built on PHP and MySQL relational database management system. WordPress allows the users to build dynamic managed websites and blogs. WordPress allows updating, customizing and managing content in an easy fashionable way.
Wordpress Quick Summary
A quick WordPress feature summary:
- Integrated stats system
- Privacy options
- Sidebar widgets
- Website builder
- Website creation
- Automatic backup
- Content management
- Customizable branding
- Customizable templates
- Document storage
- Email integration
- File management
- SEO management
- Social media integration
- Text editing
- Visitor tracking
- Continuous backup
- Design management
- Visual analytics
- Data import/export
- Drag & drop interface
- Custom landing pages
- Demographic data
- Image editing
- Social network marketing
- Landing page templates
- WYSIWYG editor
- Multimedia support
- Anti spam
- Performance reports
- Subscriber management
- Website management
Wordpress In the Eyes of Others
WordPress (WP, WordPress.org) is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) written in PHP and paired with a MySQL or MariaDB database. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system, referred to within WordPress as Themes. WordPress was originally created as a blog-publishing system but has evolved to support other types of web content including more traditional mailing lists and forums, media galleries, membership sites, learning management systems (LMS) and online stores. WordPress is used by more than 60 million websites, including 33.6% of the top 10 million websites. WordPress is one of the most popular content management system solutions in use. WordPress has also been used for other application domains such as pervasive display systems. Wikipedia
WordPress Features and Highlights
The main WordPress features and highlights are:
- WordPress is free and open source.
- WordPress is the top CMS for simplified blogging.
- WordPress has a very large community that improve it on daily basis.
- WordPress Sites Rank High.
- Google crawl bots can easily index WordPress sites.
- WordPress generally makes content updates simple and efficient compared to other CMS platforms.
- WordPress allow you can to control users, roles and specific permissions
- WordPress provides an wide amount of plugins and possibilities for functionality improvements.
Other WordPress Suggested Ports
Common ports that might be used to access WordPress project are:
- Access WordPress project on port 80:http://localhost:80/wordpress
- Access WordPress project on port 8080:http://localhost:8080/wordpress
- Access WordPress project on port 8888:http://localhost:8888/wordpress
- Access WordPress project on port 8890:http://localhost:8890/wordpress
- Access WordPress project on port 8889:http://localhost:8889/wordpress