Did you mean to access EasyPHP? Click on the following link.
localhost / EasyPHP
EasyPHP is a complete ready-to-use PHP development environment for Windows.
EasyPHP is a complete and ready-to-use PHP development environment package on Windows. EasyPHP allows users to utilize all the capabilities of the dynamic language PHP, the web server Apache, MySQL, as well as the database manager PhpMyADmin and the debugger Xdebug.
EasyPHP Quick Summary
A quick EasyPHP feature summary:
- Open Source
- Fully configurable
- For beginners
- For experts
- Direct access to files and folders
- Configuration files
- Manage servers services
- Router configuration
- Firewall configuration
- Error log
- Access log
- Virtual Hosts Manager
- Xdebug Manager
- Codiad Editor
- PHP Code Sniffer
EasyPHP In the Eyes of Others
EasyPHP is a WAMP Web Server development package which is portable and can ship bundle with an Apache Web Server, MYSQL database, and the PHP scripting language. The graphical PhpMyAdmin tool for database management and Xdebug for debugging is present in this software. EasyPHP is self-configuring which can be stored and run from a USB Flash Drive entirely and works for portable web development extremely well. This software enables to serve any PHP/Mysql driven script and when it is installed, PHP 5 is loaded with many extensions like Mysql 5.5 and Apache 2 on the computer. Warer
EasyPHP Features and Highlights
The main EasyPHP features and highlights are:
- Webserver turns your computer into a ready-to-use personal web hosting server.
- You can host whatever you want directly on your computer and share it on internet like any website.
- Your computer acts like a web hosting service and allows you to make your website / application / demo accessible via internet.
- The server is fully configurable, modular and easy to update and extend.
- Develop with Devserver and host / share with Webserver.
- Devserver allows you to fit your needs and allows you to setup a local server with the same characteristics as your production server.
- You can develop locally anywhere, thanks to the portability of the system
Other EasyPHP Suggested Ports
Common ports that might be used to access EasyPHP are:
- Access EasyPHP on port 80:http://localhost:80/easyphp
- Access EasyPHP on port 8080:http://localhost:8080/easyphp
- Access EasyPHP on port 8888:http://localhost:8888/easyphp
- Access EasyPHP on port 8890:http://localhost:8890/easyphp
- Access EasyPHP on port 8889:http://localhost:8889/easyphp